When I first moved, I knew having a car would be nice especially in Texas but I also knew I could survive without. Thanks to Uber that is. As time has gone by I keep finding myself in situations where I really wish I had that car already. I think I should have it within about 2 months though! Just for fun I thought I would put together a list of random reasons I’m excited for my car. Some of these reasons are kind of embarrassing but whatever! I can make make fun of myself so I’ll let it all out.
- Being able to get whatever I want from the grocery store whenever I want. Not that grocery shopping is super fun but you don’t have to plan out exactly what you need and when by having a car.
- Being able to be more spontaneous with friends. When you have a car a lot less planning has to go into meeting up.
- Singing along to music as loud as you want by myself. Even in my apartment I can’t enjoy this luxury completely because of thin walls.
- When I leave my apartment keys at work I don’t have to uber back and forth to retrieve my keys. It was rough…
- When I happen to leave my license at a bar I don’t have to wait a full week to retrieve it so I can make my 30 min Uber ride worth it. Uh New Years Eve did my dirty?
- I can repay all my friends for all of the times they have given me rides. I hate feeling like I might be coming off as using someone.
- Exploring other areas in Texas and the Dallas area. I really want to visit Fort Worth and an Austin weekend trip sounds awesome! San Antonio could be fun too.