Now that I have a car, I have been doing a lot of my groceries at Trader Joe’s. I already knew I loved Trader Joe’s but now I definitely have some go to items! Listed below are my top items.
- Reduced Guilt Guacamole: I love regular guacamole and avocados already but this one has greek yogurt in it too. I think I may like the reduced guilt version even better than the regular version!
- Black Bean and Quinoa Tortilla Chips: these go perfectly with the Reduced Guilt Guacamole.
- Goddess Dressing: I don’t really know how to describe this but it is definitely creamy and not a vinaigrette. This might be my favorite dressing ever!
- Non Fat Vanilla Greek Yogurt: This comes in a good portion size for living alone and it isn’t as tart as some greek yogurts.
- Gorgonzola Gnocchi: This comes frozen which makes it a super easy meal. All you do is heat some of it up with olive oil!
- Pulled Pork: You can get already cooked pulled pork that comes vacuum sealed. While this probably isn’t super fresh I think it tastes pretty good and I don’t like to take a lot of time to cook meat. With this I just have to heat it up!
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: I don’t usually buy these because I can eat way too many of them at once but they are soooo good!